Southern Road Trippin'
I wanted to share with you all my plans for this next week as I will be exploring new cities in the beautiful USA. To celebrate spring, Mike and I are traveling through Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Florida hitting some of the major cities and sites!
- The Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville, TN
- Graceland in Memphis, TN
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute in Birmingham, AL
- Dr. Martin Luther King, JR Memorial Site in Atlanta, GA
- World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, GA
- Tallahassee Museum in Tallahassee, FL
I just love history and am very excited for some of our historical site visits, as well as the new adventures that we will be trying, including zip lining for the first time (slightly terrified of this bit).
We will also be hitting some of the highly voted food locations in the cities as well as local breweries. Feel free to let us know your favorites in each city!