Plan for you 4th of July in Florida!
There are so many places to visit for the holiday weekend this year throughout Florida, so I thought it best to give you some ideas of places to go.
Naturally, the theme parks of Central Florida will have fireworks as some do almost every night. At Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom will have their 4th of July fireworks on both the 3rd and the 4th. Hollywood Studios will have a special fireworks show on the 4th and Epcot usually puts a holiday tag on the end of IllumiNations.
At SeaWorld, they are celebrating with their new show, Shamu's Celebration: Light up the Night as well as a separate set of fireworks featuring singers and a band. Universal Studios will have a special version of their Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular. LegoLand's celebration last from July 4 through the 6th with extended park hours and includes fireworks that you can watch through special 3D glasses for added effects.
Not interested in the theme parks? There are plenty of other places to go!
In the Orlando area
- Baldwin Park Independence Day Bash on July 3rd includes activities and Fireworks from 5 until 9:30.
- Red, Hot and Boom at Crane's Roost Park in Altamonte Springs is on July 3rd and celebrates its 20 year anniversary with music, food, drinks and fireworks from 4 to 11 pm.
- Red White and Brew Bash is a party like no other at Howl at the Moon beginning at 7pm on July 3rd and featuring drink specials.
- Fireworks at the Fountain in Lake Eola Park is on July 4th from 4 to 10pm and will have the Orlando Concert Band, food and drinks and fireworks.
- Celebration has a 4th of July Sci-Fi themed fireworks display at 9:30 pm
- Mount Dora will celebrate on July 3rd with Live music and fireworks at Gilbert Park and July 4th with a Parade at 10:00am.
- Party in the Park at Winter Garden's Newton Park opens at 5 pm on July 4th and features music, food, activities and fireworks at 9:15 pm.
- Monumental July 4th Celebration takes place in Kissimmee's Lakefront Park July 4th from 5 to 9 pm and features live music (including the Spin Doctors), food trucks and fireworks over the lake.
In St. Petersburg and Clearwater area, there are a list of beaches that have fireworks, including Tarpon Springs, Largo, and Safety Harbor. The Threshers and Blue Jays games on July 3rd will have fireworks and Bright House Clearwater will celebrate with a big bash on at Coachman Park. For more information on all of these, visit the Fourth of July page at VisitStPeteClearwater.com.
Looking into parties along the East Coast?
- Cocoa Beach - Riverfront Park is hosting the Brevard Symphony Orchestra at 8:00 pm and Fireworks at 9:15 pm on July 4th
- Fort Lauderdale - July 4th from 12:30pm to 9:00 is a party at A1A and Las Olas with music, food and fireworks at night.
- St. Augustine - Concert and fireworks will be in the Plaza de la Constitucion from 6 to 10 pm
- Miami - America's Birthday Bash is at Bayfront Park starting at 12 pm and features music, food, Sam Adams Beer Garden and the largest fireworks show in South Florida.
This is an extensive list, but I know there are so many more out there! If you have any Fourth of July celebrations that you enjoy going to, please let me know and I will add them!